freetds - RE: syntax for connecting to database with FreeTDS?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "aellist" <aellist AT chg.mc.duke.edu>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: syntax for connecting to database with FreeTDS?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:43:13 -0500

Yes - it is set as follows:

SYBASE
query tcp ether <IP> 5001
master tcp ether <IP> 5001

with IP replaced, of course.

Thanks for the tip (I hadn't realized that file existed, but the admin had
it set correctly). Any other ideas? I hate to trouble you with this problem,
but I haven't found a single example of anyone doing what we're trying to do
(and it doesn't seem like it should be _that_ difficult).

Thanks,
Andrew Elliston