freetds - Can be FreeTDS compiled to be a driver of unixODBC or iODBC?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Guille (bisho)" <bisho AT eurielec.etsit.upm.es>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Can be FreeTDS compiled to be a driver of unixODBC or iODBC?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:47:40 -0500

I need to connect from a Linux system to a ms sql server. I use PHP and it
works great, but I need to install some graphical interfaces and they need
ODBC.

I have find 2 projects, unixODBC and iODBC. anybody knows if FreeTDS can
be compiled as a driver of unixODBC or iODBC?

Lots of thanks.

--
\|||||||/ Guillermo Pérez Pérez
< o o > - bisho AT onirica.com

  • Can be FreeTDS compiled to be a driver of unixODBC or iODBC?, Guille (bisho), 12/04/2000