freetds - Problems with SQLServer2000

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Raul" <spopa AT tiscalinet.it>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Problems with SQLServer2000
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:50:18 -0500

Hi everybody
I've just installed SqlServer 2000 Enterprise on my Pc to make a
compatiblity test it with freeTds jdbc Drivers
The problem I found was that on the very first time i run a statement I
catch a java.sql.SQLException:Protocol confusion. Got a 0x79 packet
I found that if the statement is cached in the system table
syscacheobjects of the Master databases this runs succesfully, otherwise I
catch the Exception. This, of course, doesn't occur in SQL 7.0. I tried
also to low the compatibilty of the Database as SQL7 but without any
results.
Has anyone of you ever catch my problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank in advance
Raul Zancan

  • Problems with SQLServer2000, Raul, 11/21/2000