freetds - compile problem on Linux 2.2.14

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Viktor Hunyad" <vhunyad AT yahoo.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: compile problem on Linux 2.2.14
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 14:47:20 -0500

Hi everybody,

I have read that it is probed to compile on linux, but I can not deal with
the following problem.
I also searched the archive :-)

After running configure, make without any problem, Make install leaves
with error at
install-includeHEADERS,
install-am

All the make tests are failed.

I think you will ask for details, I can provide anything.

After getting rid of this I would like to use this package to connect
to a MSSQL6.5 on NT4 through apache/PHP/freetds on linux.
I could already setup the connection to Postgres through apache/PHP but
direct connection to MSSQL would be ignore duplicate tables.

Any help would be appriciated.
Viktor

  • compile problem on Linux 2.2.14, Viktor Hunyad, 11/05/2000