freetds - ct_cancel() upgrade

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: ct_cancel() upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:19:05 -0800 (PST)

Yikes! If Brian hadn't emailed I might never have realized how
complex ct_cancel() is. The calling semantics that he pointed out
have been fixed, plus I've implemented what I belive is a reasonable
version of CS_CANCEL_CURRENT. Further improvements are either
beyond my current level of understanding or involve changing
header files, which I have no desire to do this close to a release.

(Well, except that I think CS_NULLTERM and probably CS_UNUSED
should be negative values so they can't conflict with valid
buflen values...)

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724
TST On Ramp Fax: (909) 620-8174

  • ct_cancel() upgrade, Mark Schaal, 11/02/2000