freetds - Re: BUGS and 0.51

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: BUGS and 0.51
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:34:46 -0700 (PDT)

> Hi all,
>
> Attached is the current bug list. If anyone has any detail on any of
> these items please let me know. I'm really going to try to push for a new
> release shortly as 0.50 is positively ancient.
>
> If there are any known bugs that don't appear here let me know that too.
> I'm really trying to make an extra effort to keep this thing up to date.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian
>
> Needs Fixing
> ------------
> 7. make clean doesn't do obdc or unittests directories

Of course "make test" is broken, but I have a fix in hand and will
try to land one part today and one part tomorrow. I should be able
to do #7 at the same time, in fact I suspect my fix already does the
unittests directories naturally.

Is there is a reason in the root Makefile.am that you have the order:
SUBDIRS = src include
I think that this is causing some gratuitous recompiles that would
be avoided if the order were reversed:
SUBDIRS = include src
I haven't delved into it yet though.

Mark