freetds - Re: JDBC Cursor help

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stephanie Lewis <slewis AT thinweb.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: JDBC Cursor help
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:21:38 -0300

Thanks alot Bob,
I'd already realized that the info was being sent back
(about 5
min. after I'd posted the question as is so often the case), and had managed
process the cursor's id for fetches, but started running into problems from
there as
you would quess. I might play around with it a bit more. If I have any
success I'll
keep you informed.

Thanks for all the insight!

Cheers,