freetds - Re: SQL Server 7 and freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ing. Alejandro Gar�n" <alejandro_garin AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: SQL Server 7 and freetds
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:57:21 GMT

oops, sorry i am connecting to a MSSQLServer 7 thanks

Hello
I install freetds in a solaris box and compile php with apache as static
module. all fine.
(apache 1.3.12 and php4)
I compile freetds with -tdsver=4.2
I compile php4 with sybase suport to the freetds path. ok
but i have problems to select and execute store producedure.
I can select in some tables only.

any ideas? thanks in advance
Alex