freetds - Re: preparedStatement problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: preparedStatement problem
  • Date: 03 Aug 2000 13:35:08 +0200

bd> damn... I got it to build finally, but now when I use it, I get:

bd> File ./Driver.java does not contain type Driver as
bd> expected. Please adjust the class path so that the file does not
bd> appear in the unnamed package.

Did you create the JAR and point Tomcat to this or does Tomcat read
from your build directory? You should do the first so that Jasper
doesn't think it needs to compile anything at all.

Stefan