freetds - Document Contains no Data (PHP4.01pl2 on PowerPC & M$SQL7 )

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Paul Schaap" <paul.schaap AT dingoblue.com.au>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Document Contains no Data (PHP4.01pl2 on PowerPC & M$SQL7 )
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 2:35:24

Hi All,
Hi Brian :-),

I have tried a freetds CVS (tdsver 4.2) from today with PHP4 and get :-

1) For a query returning 1 row it works
2) For a query returning 2 rows the first row is fine and the second row is
garbage.
3) For a query returning 3 rows I get 'Document contains no data' and an
associated 'exit signal Segmentation fault (11)' in the apache error_log

Additionally :-
1) sqsh works perfectly
2) PHP3.0.16 works perfectly

I believe this is a zend/freetds communication layer problem, has anybody
got a working solution ?

REGARDS
Paul