freetds - RE: problem creating new connection with FreeTDS_JDBC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <richter AT viaapia.com.br>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: problem creating new connection with FreeTDS_JDBC
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:08:38 -0300

Are you using JDK 1.3?
If so, you need to modify some sources, and recompile.

If you want, I can send personally to you my own .JAR file, that works fine
for me (but I can't give you any type of support in the future, because I'm
very, very, very busy with long time development process into my company).

I had the same message at the past, and correct with this single action.

Edson Richter.