freetds - DBD:Sybase and perl CGI - Resolved --- was DBD:Sybase and perl cgi

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Edhi Nugroho" <edhinug AT stmik-stikubank.ac.id>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: DBD:Sybase and perl CGI - Resolved --- was DBD:Sybase and perl cgi
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:51:01 +0700

Hi,

sorry for my questions about running DBD::Sybase as cgi scripts.. I resolved
the problems by re-compiling FreeTDS using --enable-shared (the FAQ says
that --enabled-shared is default to yes, so I assume that all library will
compiled as shared library but in fact its compiled as static library !)

regards

edhinug

  • DBD:Sybase and perl CGI - Resolved --- was DBD:Sybase and perl cgi, Edhi Nugroho, 07/07/2000