freetds - Re: Cannot scan servlet header in Apache

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Raul Zancan" <spopa AT tiscalinet.it>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Cannot scan servlet header in Apache
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:56:46 +0200

Hi Stefan
First of all thanks for your suggestions
About closing connections I open them in the init() method of my servlets
and I close them in the destroy() method e.g. the JVM does it in inactivity
period. I'm not sure if this is the right way but it has worked well with
Sybase and Apache.
If you have further suggestions about it wel be greatly appreciated
Thanks again

Raul Zancan
E.D.P. Manager
Athena Informatica S.r.l.