freetds - Re: Problem getting freetds and sqsh working

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Sam Sam" <s4m AT mailcity.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Problem getting freetds and sqsh working
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 20:54:59 -0700

>missing libs "libblk libcs libcomn libtcl libintl". I have my Sybase and
>LD_LIBRARY paths set up to point to my freetds install path. Should I be
>able to run cttest and dbtest directly after changing the login and passwd
>and other vars?
I had the same problem with you.. but i use Linux Mandrake 6.1 but I can
solve it with erase the -lblk -lcs -lcomn -ltcl -lintl in
../apache_1.3.12/src/modules/php3/libphp3.modules
it just work fine 'till now..

regards,
sam

From shaibu AT linkserve.net Tue May 02 08:22:54 2000
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 8:22:48
Subject: HELP !!!
To: freetds
From: "root" <shaibu AT linkserve.net>

Hello,

I am trying to use Radiator authentication software for unix to connect
to MS SQL7.0.
I was asked to download freetds from
ftp://freetds.internetcds.com/pub/freetds_dbd/freetds_dbd.snapshot.tgz
to get this done.

I have downloaded this module, but it does not install. When running
"make test", it tries to connect to a server called "testms" which it
does not find and gives a long list of errors.

I am installing on RedHat 6.1.
1. Is there anything I was to have done before installing freetds?

2. What do I do next?

Shaibu

  • Re: Problem getting freetds and sqsh working, Sam Sam, 05/02/2000