freetds - Re: Porting TDS to QNX for use with MSSQL 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Dick Grubb" <rgrubb AT sec.noaa.gov>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Re: Porting TDS to QNX for use with MSSQL 7
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:17:36

Thanks Jon,

I had looked at the unixODBC source but I could not find a driver for
MSSQL. We've been using MSSQL for some years and are very happy with it,
largely because of the nice administration utilities, and would not want to
change, although some of our laboratories are now using MySQL.

Was I wrong - is there a driver for MSSQL (or Sybase presumably) ?

Dick Grubb