freetds - Re: SQL Data Type: REAL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jamie Steffen <jamie_steffen AT csgsystems.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • Subject: Re: SQL Data Type: REAL
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:40:19 -0600

The return results from a query of a field that is of type 'REAL' returns 0.
I configured
using the --with-sybase option. Here is an example of the actual query that
returns 0, the
only accurate return result is from the Date field which is of type
'DATETIME'.

if($db->Query("select
date,last_sale,net_change,share_volume,high,low,previous_close,best_bid,best_ask
from
stock where stock_id=1"))
{

list($date,$last_sale,$net_change,$share_volume,$high,$low,$previous_close,$best_bid,$best_ask)=$db->GetRow();

}

Jamie Steffen