freetds - Re: Inline TDS ODBC driver Alpha Release

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jon Pounder <pounder AT inline.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Inline TDS ODBC driver Alpha Release
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:52:17 -0500

we will be releasing the source as soon as:

1) some additional features for the catalog functions are in place
2) we clean out the debugging code (some of which is proprietary and we
will not release)
3) any bugs people report meanwhile are fixed.

(timeline probably end of this week)

some of the modified library source is already merged into the freetds cvs
thanks to Brian.