freetds - Newer ODBC Driver Changes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ken Seymour <kenaseymour AT yahoo.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Newer ODBC Driver Changes
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:01:25 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

Here is my latest work on the ODBC Driver. It is
also at http://www.calweb.com/~seymour/freetds-odbc
if you have problems with the attachment.

The Makefile.am should work in the odbc directory.
I made no effort to work on the configure stuff
to add a check to glib to it. But I think the current
setup does not build odbc automatically anyway.

I have some more sample ODBC code to peruse and
try out on the driver. But hopefully someone else
will use it and give me ideas on where to improve it.