freetds - Some help, please?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Robert Bradman" <rbradman AT omaha.com>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Some help, please?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:59:48

I still can't find out of this is working or not.

In PHP I can sybase_connect() and sybase_select_db() just fine and get
positive identifiers returned. However, as soon as I do a sybase_query()
the page times out.

I can't find anything about testing with SQSH. I have SQSH compiled and it
connects and I can, apparently, query. But I don't have any idea how to
check the results of a select statement to see if any data was in fact
returned or if it's just broken period.

I've been screwing with this for three weeks now thus I am three weeks
behind. I would use ODBC but there zero worthwhile docs for using ODBC w/
FreeBSD and PHP.

This is a nightmare...

  • Re: Some help, please?, Brian Bruns, 11/09/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Some help, please?, Robert Bradman, 11/09/1999