freetds - SybSQL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gregg Jensen <greggj AT savvis.net>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: SybSQL
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:14:57 -0500

Just a note, from a 'now' lurker. There is a fairly nice Sybase (dblib)
graphical frontend that uses Qt 2.0, that provides query, result, history and
database information within easy graphical reach (separated by tabs). Fields
can be copied from the database info page directly into the query as well as
selected fields can be executed on by the query (if you try it you will see
what I mean). I am not sure how it will work compiled against freetds, as I
haven't upgraded to Qt 2.0 yet. If you would like to try it there is a static
binary RPM version at:

http://www.megsinet.net/~agatka/

It appears to be stable and quite useable, a easy to use front end.

Gregg Jensen

  • SybSQL, Gregg Jensen, 10/13/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: SybSQL, Brian Bruns, 10/13/1999