freetds - Re: version 0.47

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: version 0.47
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:19:16 -0400 (EDT)

Jon Pounder has written a completely new ODBC driver ontop of libtds which
he will be releasing at some point (when it is finished). So, definately
look for that in 0.48

Brian

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Alex Hornby wrote:

> Brian Bruns writes:
> >
> > I've updated CVS to say its version 0.47. I'd like to release it within
> > the next couple of weeks, I think there are some important fixes that I
> > would like to get in a numbered version soon.
> >
> > I expect to put out the first pre release over the weekend or early next
> > week. So if you have bugs, speak now or wait til 0.48!
> >
> > And as always, if you have any big-ticket items you'd like to see
> > implemented/fixed for 0.48, now is a good time to speak up for those too.
> >
> > Brian
>
> I'd love to see the ODBC driver updated :) If it was somewhat useable
> then I could hack at the bits that don't work for me without feeling
> that I'm duplicating effort.
>
> Keep up the good work :)
> Alex
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: camber AT ais.org

  • version 0.47, Brian Bruns, 09/15/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: version 0.47, Alex Hornby, 09/16/1999
    • Re: version 0.47, Brian Bruns, 09/16/1999