freetds - version 0.47

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: version 0.47
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:44:33 -0400 (EDT)

I've updated CVS to say its version 0.47. I'd like to release it within
the next couple of weeks, I think there are some important fixes that I
would like to get in a numbered version soon.

I expect to put out the first pre release over the weekend or early next
week. So if you have bugs, speak now or wait til 0.48!

And as always, if you have any big-ticket items you'd like to see
implemented/fixed for 0.48, now is a good time to speak up for those too.

Brian