freetds - DBD::Sybase 0.20 update

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: DBD::Sybase 0.20 update
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have uploaded changes so that DBD::Sybase-0.20 should compile now.

There was a single define missing from cspublic.h, but I went through
and added all the CS_OPT_* values so we don't have to keep doing this
piecemeal. None of them actually does anything, so if anyone wants
to implement a functional ct_options() it's wide open territory. I'm
tempted to at least change the default behavior to return CS_FAIL but
I don't think I have time to fix the likely consequent breakages myself.

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724
TST On Ramp Fax: (909) 620-8174