freetds - SPARC alignment error fixes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: SPARC alignment error fixes
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:33:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have commited a patch which fixes alignment problems on SPARC with
SYBFLT8, SYBREAL, SYBDATETIME, and SYBDATETIME4 data types. There is
still at least one alignment problem with the SYBVARBINARY type, but
it is slightly more subtle so I'm putting it off for the moment.

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724
TST On Ramp Fax: (909) 620-8174

  • SPARC alignment error fixes, Mark Schaal, 09/07/1999