freetds - Re: Help - MSSQL + Freetds 0.45 + linux 5.2 + apache + php3.0.11

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Help - MSSQL + Freetds 0.45 + linux 5.2 + apache + php3.0.11
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:47:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hmmm...a couple of questions to start out

I'll assume you configured freetds with the --with-tdsver=4.2 flag?

Which php sybase library are you trying dblib (--with-sybase flag) or
ctlib (--with-sybase-ct flag)??

I have not tested with PHP 3.0.11 or the 2.2 kernels so I'll have to check
those out.

Brian