freetds - Re: HELP PLEASE ! SQL SERVER AND FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Eric Mountain" <e.mountain AT dev.amadeus.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: HELP PLEASE ! SQL SERVER AND FreeTDS
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:06:41 +0200

How are you compiling with JDK1.2? I mean by that, what compiler options
are you using? I am unable to compile using JDK1.2 (it complains because
not all JDBC2 methods are completely implemented, so it says some classes
need to be declared abstract.

I can compile it OK with JDK1.1.8 though, and run under JRE1.2 w/o problems.

:E