freetds - Re: Source code and tabs.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gregg Jensen <greggj AT savvis.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Source code and tabs.
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:41:11 -0600

I am also one for tabs (mine's set to 4). As for style, well, that is one of
things
that probably will never be fully agreed upon. What is easily readable by
one is
sometimes not by others. So, in my opinion there is either a compromise, or
no
comments. I have been doing my style (which most people don't usually care
for...say it takes up to much space) for a long time and it is sometimes
quite hard
to make the fingers and mind type the other way.

Gregg