fingerlakespermaculture - PAN Survey!!

  • From: Anna Castonguay Purpera <ajcastonguay92 AT gmail.com>
  • To: pan_westernmass_perm AT lists.riseup.net, pan-capital_district_ny_perm AT lists.riseup.net, northeasternpermaculture AT lists.riseup.net, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: PAN Survey!!
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:08:31 -0500

PAN Survey

We are collecting input from our broader community (members & non-members) in preparation for our 2023 annual retreat and visioning session. We value your honesty, feedback, and ideas, and want to ensure that our organization is meeting the needs and interests of the permaculture community in the region.

This survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. If you take the survey, you will be entered to win a PAN t-shirt or Unlawnful poster. Please share with others.

Thank you for taking our Survey!

  • PAN Survey!!, Anna Castonguay Purpera, 01/10/2023