fingerlakespermaculture - Upcomming Events at Groundswell: Homesteading, Creating Systemic Change, and Growing Food with Youth

  • From: Giavanna Townsend <giavanna AT groundswellcenter.org>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Upcomming Events at Groundswell: Homesteading, Creating Systemic Change, and Growing Food with Youth
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 15:03:12 -0400

Upcoming Online Events at Groundswell Center:

Farming for Justice Web Discussion: Creating Systemic Change Through Food justice with Chef Kabui

Wed, May 13 12-1:30 PM

Free webinar Via Zoom

Growing Food with Littles Webinar: Christa Nunez, The Learning Farm & Youth Food Project

Tuesday May 26 12:00- 1:00 PM

Free webinar Via Zoom

Farming For Justice Web Discussion: From Gun Violence to Homesteading, Chantel Johnson, Off Grid In Color Farm

Wed, June 10 12:00- 1:30 PM

Free webinar Via Zoom

--
Giavanna Townsend
Programs Manager

Coming up at Groundswell Center:

  • Upcomming Events at Groundswell: Homesteading, Creating Systemic Change, and Growing Food with Youth, Giavanna Townsend, 05/07/2020