fingerlakespermaculture - PAN Webinar 10/23 noon-1 ET PLUS Chelsea Green 30% Discount

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: PAN Webinar 10/23 noon-1 ET PLUS Chelsea Green 30% Discount
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 22:13:35 -0400

Webinar: Permaculture, Activism, and Spirituality
Wednesday, October 23, 2019  12-1PM USA ET

When faced with multiple degenerating systems, including climate, neighborliness, and social and political institutions, how do we proactively leverage our human skills to create positive change?  How can we apply permaculture principles and ethics to our activism and leverage direct action to create regenerative systems? What role can spirituality play in our work? Join us for this conversation with Starhawk as she shares insights into the intersection of permaculture, activism, and spirituality to create personal and collective healing and resilience.

Sponsored by Chelsea Green Publishing – Register today and receive a 30% discount code in your confirmation email!

Presenter – Starhawk (Photo Credit: Stephen Redmond)

http://northeastpermaculture.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Starhawk-closeup-large-Stephan-Readmond.-199x300.jpg

Starhawk is an author, activist, permaculture designer and teacher, and a prominent voice in modern earth-based spirituality and ecofeminism. She is the author or co-author of thirteen books, including The Spiral Dance: A Rebirth of the Ancient Religion of the Great Goddess and the ecotopian novel The Fifth Sacred Thing, and its sequel City of Refuge. Her most recent non-fiction book is The Empowerment Manual: A Guide for Collaborative Groups, on group dynamics, power, conflict and communications. Starhawk founded Earth Activist Training, teaching permaculture design grounded in spirituality and with a focus on activism. She travels internationally, lecturing and teaching on earth-based spirituality, the tools of ritual, and the skills of activism.

To register for the event:

The webinar is FREE for PAN members and a sliding scale fee of $10-50 for non-members.

PAN will send you instructions (+ your Chelsea Green discount code) for logging in to the webinar within a couple days of registering. Please note that the registration deadline for watching the LIVE webinar will be 10 AM on October 23.

  • PAN Webinar 10/23 noon-1 ET PLUS Chelsea Green 30% Discount, patty love/Barefoot Permaculture, 10/22/2019