fingerlakespermaculture - Postponed until October: Advanced Compost Series at CCE-Tompkins!

  • From: "Adam C. Michaelides" <acm1 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Postponed until October: Advanced Compost Series at CCE-Tompkins!
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 19:17:05 +0000

We have decided to postpone the Advanced Compost class series until October. Please see the new dates below in red. Registration for the October class series is now open via the same link as before: http://db.ccetompkins.org/programs/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1729

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Adam Michaelides

Program Manager, Compost Education

CCETC