fingerlakespermaculture - 1/26: "Don't Get Ticked NY" presentation - FREE at TCPL!

  • From: "Sandra J. Repp" <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: TC-HSC-L <TC-HSC-L AT list.cornell.edu>, SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L <SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L AT list.cornell.edu>, Fingerlakes Permaculture List <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Jennie Rebecca Cramer <jrc10 AT cornell.edu>
  • Subject: 1/26: "Don't Get Ticked NY" presentation - FREE at TCPL!
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:51:01 +0000

Don't Get Ticked NY
Saturday, January 26, 2:00-3:30pm

@Tompkins County Public Library, 101 East Green Street, Ithaca

FREE! Come learn about the habitat, biology, identification, and control of tick species found in our area. Learn how to monitor your yard for high density tick populations and how to reduce their occurrence. We will also cover some of the basics about what to do if you find a tick on your body. All families will leave with a tick kit to carry on hikes and the like. FREE but please visit the link below to let us know you plan to attend, so we can plan appropriate refreshments or inform you of any changes due to weather conditions! Questions? Contact Jennie Cramer, Horticulture Program Manager, at jrc10 AT cornell.edu or call her at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County (607) 272-2292 ext 146.  Sponsored by the NYS Integrated Pest Management Program.

Share the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/326790601254846/

  • 1/26: "Don't Get Ticked NY" presentation - FREE at TCPL!, Sandra J. Repp, 01/16/2019