fingerlakespermaculture - Community Seed Swap, 11 am - 2 pm at CCE Tompkins

  • From: "Chrys B. Gardener" <cab69 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "Fingerlakes Permaculture List (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org) (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Community Seed Swap, 11 am - 2 pm at CCE Tompkins
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:45:20 +0000

Community Seed Swap

Sunday March 25, 11 am - 2 pm

Cost: Free if you bring seeds to share, otherwise a suggested $5 donation

Bring your extra seeds (home-saved or purchased) to share with others and go home with lots of seeds for your spring and summer planting! Learn about seed saving from some of our region’s avid seed savers, and take home seeds that are well-adapted to our local growing conditions. Try your hand at cleaning different types of seeds at the interactive table, and pick up some info on how and when to plant your seeds this spring! The CCE seed library, filled with donated packets from seed companies and local seed savers, will be open as well.

Visit http://ccetompkins.org/events/2017/03/26/community-seed-swap for more information.

Chrys Gardener
Commercial/Community Horticulture Educator
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Tompkins County
615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY 14850
(607)272-2292, extension 241
www.ccetompkins.org

  • Community Seed Swap, 11 am - 2 pm at CCE Tompkins, Chrys B. Gardener, 03/14/2018