fingerlakespermaculture - Ithaca Seed Swap, Sunday 3/20 at CCE Tompkins

  • From: "Chrys B. Gardener" <cab69 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "Fingerlakes Permaculture List (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org) (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Ithaca Seed Swap, Sunday 3/20 at CCE Tompkins
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:40:18 +0000

Seedy Sunday! 4th Annual Ithaca Seed Swap

Sunday March 20, 11 am – 3 pm

CCE  Tompkins, 615 Willow Avenue Ithaca

Cost: FREE if you bring seeds to share; otherwise a $5 donation

Bring your extra seeds (home-saved or purchased) to share with others and go home with lots of seeds for your spring and summer planting! Learn about seed saving from some of our region’s avid seed savers, and take home seed varieties that you won’t find anywhere else which are well-adapted to our growing conditions. Learn about seed saving and seed cleaning from experienced seed savers!

For more information, go to www.ccetompkins.org/events

Chrys Gardener
Commercial/Community Horticulture Educator
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Tompkins County
615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY 14850
(607)272-2292, extension 241
www.ccetompkins.org

  • Ithaca Seed Swap, Sunday 3/20 at CCE Tompkins, Chrys B. Gardener, 03/10/2016