fingerlakespermaculture - 5/19: Master Gardener “After-the-Plant-Sale” SALE!

  • From: "Sandra J. Repp" <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: TC-HSC-L <TC-HSC-L AT list.cornell.edu>, SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L <SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L AT list.cornell.edu>, "Fingerlakes Permaculture List (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CCE-TOMPKINSSTAFF-L <CCE-TOMPKINSSTAFF-L AT list.cornell.edu>
  • Cc: "Patricia A. Curran" <pc21 AT cornell.edu>, "Maribea M. Marranca" <mmm10 AT cornell.edu>, "Joanna M. Lynch" <jl72 AT cornell.edu>
  • Subject: 5/19: Master Gardener “After-the-Plant-Sale” SALE!
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 16:55:24 +0000

C’mon over after work tomorrow and check out what’s for sale!  Prices are too good to pass up and there’s still a good selection!  Please forward to friends and neighbors!

Master Gardener “After-the-Plant-Sale” SALE!

Tuesday, May 19, 3:00-6:00pm

@ Cooperative Extension Education Center, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca 14850

If you missed the huge Spring Garden Fair & Plant Sale this past Saturday, here's another chance to stock your garden with beautiful perennials, grown specifically for the plant sale or donated from the personal gardens of our Master Gardener volunteers.  When the sale ended, plants that remained in the Master Gardener sales area were brought back here to Cooperative Extension and there’s still a good selection from which to choose (sorry, we can’t check on specific plant availability!).  Prices are reduced and range from $2 or $3 for small pots, to $4 or $5 for larger pots!   Plants will be behind our building, just off the parking lot beneath the pergola, and Master Gardener volunteers will be available to help you.

Visit: http://ccetompkins.org/events/2015/05/19/master-gardener-after-the-plant-sale-sale for photos of some of the plants, and a map to our location!

  • 5/19: Master Gardener “After-the-Plant-Sale” SALE!, Sandra J. Repp, 05/18/2015