fingerlakespermaculture - Finger Lakes Permaculture Tour: September 6, 2014

  • From: Michael Burns <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Finger Lakes Permaculture Tour: September 6, 2014
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 10:04:05 -0400

Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute presents the 1st annual

Finger Lakes Permaculture Tour:
Showcasing the burgeoning practice of permaculture design in our region

Saturday, September 6th, 2014
Tour: 10 a.m. to 4 pm
Reception: 6:00 p.m. at the Ithaca Beer Company Beer Garden*

See concrete examples of permaculture theory in practice at farms, homes,
businesses and gardens. Learn techniques you can apply at home. Begin your
exploration of permaculture methods and principles.

Experience the permaculture movement in our region through face-to-face
networking. Learn from the sharing of the hosts’ knowledge and experience.

Enjoy a free introduction to the practice of permaculture: an ecological
design solution to strengthen our region’s environmental and economic
sustainability.

Learn more at: http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org

Confirmed Tour Sites (subject to change):
- Ithaca College Garden: http://icpermaculture.wordpress.com
- Cornell: MacDaniels Nut Grove: http://blogs.cornell.edu/mushrooms/nutgrove/
- Ithaca Children’s Garden: http://ithacachildrensgarden.org
- Sapsquatch Maple Syrup: http://sapsquatchsyrup.wordpress.com
- Permaculture Park – Tompkins CCE: http://permaculturepark.wordpress.com
- Schuyler CCE Garden
- Cayuta Sun Farm: http://cayutasunfarm.com
- Wellspring Forest Farm: http://wellspringforestfarm.blogspot.com
- Good Life Farm: http://thegoodlifefarm.org
- Edible Acres: http://www.edibleacres.org
- Delaware Ave Project:
http://ccetompkins.org/home/green-building/110-delaware-avenue

RSVPs are appreciated, but not required via:
http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org

*We are very thankful for the sponsorship of this event by the Ithaca Beer
Company (http://IthacaBeer.com.)

  • Finger Lakes Permaculture Tour: September 6, 2014, Michael Burns, 08/04/2014