fingerlakespermaculture - Homestead Trail This Saturday!

  • From: "Chrys B. Gardener" <cab69 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "Fingerlakes Permaculture List (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org) (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Homestead Trail This Saturday!
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:46:20 +0000

Date:  Saturday, July 12th

.

Curious about Homesteading?

IthaCan is partnering with Groundswell  and Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County for our first annual Homesteading Open House Trail.  This outreach event will educate the public on the homesteading lifestyle via sites (homesteads) holding "open house" style tours. The sites will cover a range of homesteading practices and offer the attendees a look into the practical, real-life implementation of contemporary homesteading.

Click here for features and open hours of our hosting homesteads. Tours are child-friendly and will take place rain or shine. Arrive anytime during open hours. This event is free.  Some locations will have produce/products for sale. Come enjoy the peaceful, hard-working lifestyles of our featured homesteaders!

.

Other upcoming IthaCan events:

.

Visit IthaCan at: http://ithacan.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on IthaCan, click here

  • Homestead Trail This Saturday!, Chrys B. Gardener, 07/10/2014