fingerlakespermaculture - One day left to save $400 on FLPCI's Permaculture Design Course!

  • From: Becky Sims - FLPCI <becky AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: One day left to save $400 on FLPCI's Permaculture Design Course!
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:20:15 -0500

Just one more day to take advantage of this generous discount!
The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute (FLPCI) is holding its 12th Permaculture Design Course (PDC) from July 25th - August 10th, 2014.

The 15-day design certificate course immerses students in a hands-on learning community and expert instruction. Our rigorous design practicum empowers you to use principles and methods of permaculture. Our teachers are working experts in land use, design, research, governance, business and teaching. Michael Burns, Rafter Sass Ferguson, Steve Gabriel, and Karryn Olson-Ramanujan bring thousands of hours of permaculture teaching experience to people of all backgrounds and experiences.

See this video to hear what past students have to say: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?p=2136

January is an opportunity for a $1000 tuition fee to our 12th Permaculture Design Certificate course. This discount is only available during for tuition paid in full by January 31, 2014. Your $400 non-refundable deposit reserves your place in class. Your payment of the $600 balance by January 31st, earns you the discount.

Click here to sign up during January, 2014: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?p=2316

Pay in full by May 1st: $1200

Full tuition is $1400 after May 1.

http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org

  • One day left to save $400 on FLPCI's Permaculture Design Course!, Becky Sims - FLPCI, 01/30/2014