fingerlakespermaculture - Fwd: [village-plus & tree] Fwd: Reminder-Tree Class this Sunday on Fire

  • From: Karryn Olson-Ramanujan <kolson AT ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: [village-plus & tree] Fwd: Reminder-Tree Class this Sunday on Fire
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 07:51:58 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Valorie Rockney <vrockney AT ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us>
Date: January 15, 2014 7:12:07 PM EST
Cc: akiva silver <akivasilver AT yahoo.com>

Highly recommended.
Valorie

Begin forwarded message:

From: akiva silver <akivasilver AT yahoo.com>
Date: January 15, 2014 5:48:58 PM EST
To: akiva silver <akivasilver AT yahoo.com>
Subject: Reminder-Tree Class this Sunday on Fire

Hey Folks, just a reminder, this Sunday at 1pm, I will be leading a class on tree identification and starting fires in all weather conditions ( an invaluable skill for all hikers and outdoor enthusiasts).
Let me know if you plan on being there.
Thanks
Akiva

Akiva Silver
Twisted Tree Farm
279 Washburn Road
Spencer, NY 14883
(607) 589-7937

  • Fwd: [village-plus & tree] Fwd: Reminder-Tree Class this Sunday on Fire, Karryn Olson-Ramanujan, 01/17/2014