fingerlakespermaculture - Seeking Shiitake?

  • From: Steve Gabriel <steve AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Seeking Shiitake?
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 12:44:14 -0400

Greetings:

With all the rain this week it was quite a flush of mushrooms at the farm here; we have extra shiitakes to sell!

If interested, I will be down at The Westy on State Street from 5 - 7pm selling shiitake alongside the Plowbreak Farm CSA pick-up (www.plowbreakfarm.com) - so it's your 4th of July one stop shop for mushrooms, veggies (you can purchase some if not in the CSA) and beer!

$4 for a Pint, and $7 for a Quart. (of mushrooms, that is)

cheers!
Steve Gabriel
607.342.2825

--
I am working on a book! www.FarmingTheWoods.com

www.FingerLakesPermaculture.org
607.527.0607
steve AT fingerlakespermaculture.org

  • Seeking Shiitake?, Steve Gabriel, 07/03/2013