fingerlakespermaculture - Streets Alive! May 5

  • From: Lucy Walker <lovzwalker AT gmail.com>
  • To: "fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Streets Alive! May 5
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:48:22 -0400

We need YOU to volunteer for Streets Alive! Ithaca on Sunday, May 5:

Imagine a mile long stretch of N. Cayuga Street in downtown Ithaca closed to cars, and open to people walking, biking, rolling, dancing, and having fun.  We did it last September and with your help we can do it again on Sunday, May 5, from 1-4 pm. Enthusiastic volunteers are the secret to the success of this community-based event, and we're looking for a large number of volunteers to help manage the intersections and be ambassadors for the festival.

Choose one of two shifts-- 12-2:30pm or 2-4:30pm.  Volunteers receive limited edition t-shirts and a big community thank you (community service credit is available for college students, too).  We've made it very easy to signup and volunteer.  Just go to our website and fill-in the volunteer form:

Thanks for helping to make Streets Alive! Ithaca a success.  See you on Sunday, May 5 !

For more information on Streets Alive! Ithaca volunteer positions visit the website, or email Steven Powell, volunteer coordinator, at sp35 AT cornell.edu

P.S.  Please forward this message to associates, family members, and friends that may also be interested in volunteering. Thanks!

Steven Powell
Cornell University
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
321 Rhodes Hall
Ithaca, NY  14853
Tel # 607-255-4551
Fax # 607-255-6236
email: sp35 AT cornell.edu

Sent from my iPhone

  • Streets Alive! May 5, Lucy Walker, 03/28/2013