fingerlakespermaculture - Teach for Ithaca Freeskool Feb-April 2013

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: sharetompkins AT lists.aktivix.org, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, TC-HSC-L AT cornell.edu
  • Cc: ithaca_freeskool AT riseup.net
  • Subject: Teach for Ithaca Freeskool Feb-April 2013
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:56:47 -0500

Once again it’s time. We’re looking for people in the community to become teachers. You, yes, you – think about all your skills, hobbies and interests… and TEACH!

The next semester will begin Feb 1st and go until the end of April 2013. We’d love to have class submissions from you. The deadline for submissions
is Jan 1st 2013. To find out about teaching and submit a class please go to our Teach! page and fill out our submission form:
http://ithacafreeskool.wordpress.com/get-involved

Anyone can be a teacher. You don’t have to be an expert! So get in touch.

Thank you,
Freeskool Organizers

http://ithacafreeskool.wordpress.com

  • Teach for Ithaca Freeskool Feb-April 2013, Shira Golding, 12/12/2012