fingerlakespermaculture - seeking nut & fruit tree nursery in southern tier

  • From: Adam Flint <flint AT igc.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, Binghamton Regional Sustainability Coalition <BinghamtonSustainability AT googlegroups.com>, UUCBGreen <UUCBGreen AT yahoogroups.com>, VINES Listserv Group <vinesbinghamton AT googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: seeking nut & fruit tree nursery in southern tier
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 11:32:17 -0400

Greetings

We are interested in purchasing a few more fruit and nut tress (apple and chestnut to start), and are looking to see what nursery's are recommended in the southern tier as having a wide variety of healthy trees of this kind. We are already aware of bgm & end. agway and W & W in Appalachin.

thanks

-Adam

--
Adam Flint
Coordinator

Adjunct Lecturer
Environmental Studies Program
SUNY-Binghamton
Binghamton, NY 13902

Co-founder and Board Vice Chair
Binghamton Regional Sustainability Coalition
http://www.binghamtonsustainability.org

flint AT igc.org
607-761-8337