fingerlakespermaculture - Reminder - Public Talk and Student Design Showcase - What Is Permaculture and Why Should I Care? - Sunday 4/15 3-5:30 pm

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Reminder - Public Talk and Student Design Showcase - What Is Permaculture and Why Should I Care? - Sunday 4/15 3-5:30 pm
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:00:41 -0400

Sunday, April 15, 2012 3-5:30 pm
Location: Flying Squirrel Community Space, 285 Clarissa St., Rochester NY, 14608
Title: What is Permaculture and Why Should I Care?
Type of event: Public Talk and Student Design Showcase
Description: Patty Love, director of the Rochester Permaculture Center, and the graduates of RPC’s first Permaculture Design Certification class will introduce the ethics, principles, and methods of permaculture in a brief talk. The students will showcase their final project designs. The community will be invited to listen, review the designs, and ask questions from our group of 6 total.

Permaculture is an ecological design system that mimics the structure and forms of natural systems to provide for human needs in ways that are regenerative to The Earth.  Join us if you’d like to learn more about the ethics, principles, and applications of permaculture for your daily life, gardening, and home care.

Free will offering:  donations will be gratefully accepted and will be split between Rochester Permaculture Center (for garden development) and The Flying Squirrel Community Space.

For more information, visit www.rochesterpermaculturecenter.org or email patty AT barefootpermaculture.com.

Warmly,

patty love, MALS, PDC

Barefoot Edible Landscape & Permaculture - owner

patty AT barefootpermaculture.com

www.barefootpermaculture.com

Rochester Permaculture Center - Program Director

www.rochesterpermaculturecenter.org

patty AT barefootpermaculture.com

http://www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/

  • Reminder - Public Talk and Student Design Showcase - What Is Permaculture and Why Should I Care? - Sunday 4/15 3-5:30 pm, patty love/Barefoot Permaculture, 04/14/2012