fingerlakespermaculture - Fwd: Support Sapsquatch Pure Maple Syrup and donate today at IndieGoGo

  • From: Joshua Dolan <sapsquatch7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: Support Sapsquatch Pure Maple Syrup and donate today at IndieGoGo
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 20:58:59 -0500

Hello,

I'm writing to let you know about 'Sapsquatch Community Supported
Maple Syrup Expansion Campaign'

http://igg.me/p/59552?a=365506

Take a moment to check it out on IndieGoGo and also share it with your
friends.  All the tools are there.  Get perks, make a contribution, or
simply follow updates.  If enough of us get behind it, we can make
'Sapsquatch Community Supported Maple Syrup Expansion Campaign'
happen.  We are raising funds to put walls on our sugarhouse to keep
out the cold (yes, there will be more real winters in New York, so
don't panic just yet) raise a new kitchen and sleeping area for
overnight guests and ecotourists, and to purchase efficiency equipment
like the Steam-Away sap pre-heater to reduce our footprint.

Sapsquatch has been in the press recently.  Read our interview at the
Ecocentric Blog here:
http://www.ecocentricblog.org/2012/02/02/our-hero-josh-dolan-sapsquatch-pure-maple-syrup/

Josh has also been speaking out against Fracking here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOM1D0hAevQ&sns=fb  "Tap Maples, Not
Marcellus!"

Check out the blog at: www.sapsquatchsyrup.wordpress.com

and follow us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sapsquatch-pure-maple-syrup/41901318258

or twitter @sapsquatch7

Thanks for your support everybody!  Maybe we will see you this sugaring
season!

Josh Dolan
Head Sugarmaker
Founder, Sapsquatch Pure Maple Syrup

  • Fwd: Support Sapsquatch Pure Maple Syrup and donate today at IndieGoGo, Joshua Dolan, 02/07/2012