fingerlakespermaculture - Wilderness Skills Instructor Certification Info. Session 12/16/11

  • From: Timothy Drake <primitivepursuits AT hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture list serve <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Wilderness Skills Instructor Certification Info. Session 12/16/11
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:14:07 -0500

Primitive Pursuits, in partnership with Cornell Cooperative Extension will be offering two Wilderness Skill Instructor Certification programs next spring, both during and after the 2012 spring academic semester. This course will cover a wide variety of primitive technology skills, naturalist skills and teaching methods.

Primitive Pursuits has been a local leader in the nature awareness movement for ten years, and our year-round youth programs currently serve over 800 participants annually. The skills to be gained by working with this program are highly valued in both traditional and outdoor education spheres.

Please join us for an informational session on this Friday December 16th, 2011 from 7-8pm, at Cornell Cooperative Extention - 615 Willow Ave. Ithaca N.Y.  to learn more and meet the directors. Summer employment and internship opportunities with Primitive Pursuits will also be shared.

Details for the informational session and photos of previous training programs can be found by visiting our Facebook page. To request an application or learn more about the Certification please visit our website at primitivepursuits.com.

If you have further questions or can not make the informational session and would like to speak with one of us please feel free to give us a call.

In gratitude,

Tim Drake
Primitive Pursuits
Program Co-Director

  • Wilderness Skills Instructor Certification Info. Session 12/16/11, Timothy Drake, 12/13/2011