fingerlakespermaculture - Re: fruit culture intern opportunity in Interlaken, NY

  • From: Samuel Bosco <samuel.bosco AT gmail.com>
  • To: michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: fruit culture intern opportunity in Interlaken, NY
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:25:37 -0500

Michael, I am organizing a homescale biogas workshop with David House, author of The Complete Biogas Handbook, slated for March 31 and April 1st in Ithaca at Greenstar's The Space.

I was wondering if the FLPCI would be interesting in co-sponsoring the event by helping out with publicity, some event organization, and just general networking? I'm applying for a Sustainable Tompkins mini-grant to help offset the costs to bring down the workshop fees.

Let me know if we can team up,

Thanks
Sam