fingerlakespermaculture - Re: [Be the Change!] Regenerative Leadership & Urban Permaculture

  • From: Steve Gabriel <steve AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: levelgreen2010 AT gmail.com, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Be the Change!] Regenerative Leadership & Urban Permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:32:30 -0500

Folks:

We have been offering these types of classes for quite some time. We currently do a two week certification course each summer and less intensive 9-week tranings in the winter/spring and fall (coming up starting in Feb in Syracuse)

www.FingerLakesPermaculture.org

There a numerous other organizations in the Northeast also offering solid educational experiences. I can recommend several if I know more specifically what folks are looking for.

best
Steve

I have the same question