fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Community Training in Ecological Design, Syracuse NY, Feb-Apr 2012

  • From: kUDZO Agbeve <forceslight AT gmail.com>
  • To: michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Community Training in Ecological Design, Syracuse NY, Feb-Apr 2012
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:17:50 +0100

Dear Michael
Kindly do me a favour ie l am a Ghanaian interested in your courses
with the view of bringing the new skills to basic schools in Ghana on
my return.My problem is funds.l shall be very pleased if you can lobby
for a scholarship for me including transport cost to enable me to help
myself and my community.l trust that l will hear from you very soon
and thank you.