fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Wanted: Partners to split cost of community black walnut cracker

  • From: Daryl Anderson <danders3 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Wanted: Partners to split cost of community black walnut cracker
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 14:57:49 -0400

Count us in !

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Rachel Firak <rfirak AT gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,

We are a small group of people who would like to co-purchase a black walnut cracker, and are currently looking for partners. The nut cracker would be communally owned and shared. There are three of us so far who are interested in purchasing, but we still need a couple more people to bring the cost down to what we can afford. The cost of the model we are currently looking at is around $85 total (shipping & handling included).

Please email me if you're interested in co-owning this tool or if you'd like more information.

Best,

Rachel

--
Rachel Firak